Colorworks can rejuvenate the look of your cabinetry or completely change its appearance. We use only the best cabinet coating primers, color coats, and catalyzed varnish clear coats. Refinishing your cabinets gives you an endless amount of finishing options for the fraction of the cost of cabinet replacement.
The finish choices include all paint color and stains, along with options to add decorative finishes including glazing, distressing, rubbed through finishes, gold leaf and crackle. Our process guarantees a long lasting rich durable finish:
- All removable items such as cabinet doors and drawers are carefully removed, labeled and shipped to our shop for refinishing while the fixed cabinet bases are done at your home.
- We take all necessary precaution to protect your floors, countertops, appliances, and other surrounding material.
- The multiple step preparation steps are key to ensuring proper adhesion.
- All impurities are removed and existing finish is properly detailed during our sanding process.
- Our spray technician applies the coating system with precise attention to detail achieving a flawless finish.